Friday, December 22, 2006

Got a phone call

Okay Guys,

I know its been over a week since I last posted on here, but between work and Christmas and stuff, I haven't found the time. But on to the news at hand!

Last night I was at Moms giving her a lesson on her laptop when the phone rang. It was the lease management company in Los Angeles. They called me to tell me I was approved for an apartment in L.a. and that I need to call them in the morning to get info on getting a deposit out to them! WOOOOOOOOOOOO! what a lovely Christmas gift..............that I have to pay for...........wait a minute!

B

9 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

RUNS THROUGH THROWING SNOWFLAKES AND TINSEL...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Amanda said...

Yay! Congrats on the apt! What a great present..even if u got to pay for it yourself! :P
~Am~

Liz Hill said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Coco said...

Geez - look what I miss when I'm not around for a few days - big congrats, Bento honey. I know this is your dream and I'm so happy for you.

Maryfly said...

awesome!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

hugs!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Wanted to stop in and say Happy New Year... stay safe...watch out for the Amateurs out that night.

Final post of 2006 is on THE COUCH...See you next year.

Maryfly said...

where's an update? and Happy New Year sweetie!

Travis Cody said...

Dude - Happy last day of work in Florida!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Lynn said...

Bento!!

How exciting it is to follow your journey! I can't wait to see what 2007 holds for you. Don't stop sharing!

-Lynn