Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Apartment Hunting from 2500 miles away

Things are sometimes harder than they look. On paper, it seems easy, ya call up, ya fill out an application, you pay your mney and ya get a key when you get there. But alas, this is not fantasy land! And apparently in LaLa land, People dont pay their rent, cause people want names of first born, bloodwork, DNA samples, Names of people who owe you money. I feel like Kaser Sose is gonna be my new landlord! So, yes, the hunt continues. My west coast contact has been helping me, even volunteering her address so I don't look like some redneck fresh off of the hay truck *Well, Orange Truck, I AM in Florida............and why is it when I say Peach truck, Greg Allman curls in the corner and cries for an hour? I dunno* So I keep crackin. I look all the time, and I know I'll get sumtin. Keep ya posted.

A lil Tuesday Tidbit for ya. I wanted to drop some Actors on ya that I think deserve a lil Bento Props:

Jeremy (I'm NOT Dave Matthews) Piven: Check out the Movie PCU, many people didn't see it and it is damn funny!

Steve Buschemi: Check him out in "FARGO", one of my Favorite movies! (Also has William H Macy, who has great taste in grocery items, ask me how I know this sometime)

Elizabeth Banks: She can do Comedy (40 Year old Virgin), Drama (Invincible), and was even in Spiderman, and shes a hottie to!

Well, feel free to add more, I only scratched the surface. If I start talking movies, I'd be here all day!

B

1 comment:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I thought PCU was a riot!

Good luck with the apartment hunt!