Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Mouthful of Boudin

Well, So much has happened in a few days. First off, I dunno where I packed my USB cable so pics may wait a few days gang, but I promise to get them on here!

So day one took me through storms in jacksonville, Fl. and lunch with TEZ. She is a brunette now and she looks really good. She sends her love to all the Soul Patrol and will be in Birmingham in March to see us all.

Then I made it to Long Beach, Ms. and stayed the night with Wayne and Robin, who were just fabulous and very gracious to open their home to me for the night. We took a ride down to the beach and looked at all the devestation that wa left my Hurricane Katrina. Yes, Its still there, well, Its NOT there meaning there were alot of empty slabs where buildings used to be............yes, even now after all this time, Katrina is felt through the whole region.

Wayne made some wonderful mississippi BBQ and it was fabulous. also got to see the Chevelle. It was great. Thanks guys for a faboulous time!

Day two first took me to Iona, La. to visit Diane's second grade class and talk about movies and how they are made. They had a great time and I had a wonderful time talking with them. I made a promise to send them pictures and to keep thm updated. The main Idea was to let them know that even in a tiny town, they can dream big!

Then I met Missie for coffee in Lake Charles, La. She is looking as pretty as ever and we had a great time catching up on things. She will be in Bham to, gang and says HI to everyone!

Right now I'm in San Antonio, TX. Tommorow I visit the Alamo before heading to El Paso! Till then, stay cool!

B

5 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Sounds like a great trip so far dude!

Piacere said...

Bento Baby!!!! Glad you're having a fun trip - can't wait to see the pics and YOU in B'ham!!!

Hugs,
Pia

Julie said...

Good going Bento! Keep on smiling!

Coco said...

Sounds like you're having fun. Are you taking lots of pictures?

Maryfly said...

wow, what a trip so far! Looking forward to the pics. hugs and travel safe