Sunday, November 19, 2006

Video killed the radio star

Hey Gang, Had a blast gripping on the video shoot. The Video was for a song by Chrystilin, a new up and coming fmale artist. She did a great job on the shoot. I pretty much did everything: Set and mounted the lights and gels, mounted the camera, set and manned the reflector, operated the playback, anything they needed. We will be doing a second shooting day on the 2nd to get the last few scenes we need in the can, but all and all, a GREAT day and loads of fun. I think I'm gonna like this!

6 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Excellent Bento... glad it went well...

Anndi said...

Great to see you enjoying yourself buddy!

Coco said...

Congrats, Bento, on the grip thing. Glad I finally found your blog.

Lynn said...

I need to get a grip. Are you available?

Liz Hill said...

Cool beans Bento--Just found your blog!! Added you to MySpace friends! YOu are my "first" non-relative LOL

Smooches and gropes

You can link me at

http://andastehworldturns.blogspot.com

Travis Cody said...

Glad you found something you enjoy! Even better that you get to make a living doing it!